In an effort to provide further assistance to those in need.
We provide an assortment of medical services including, psychiatric care, urinalysis, specialized blood panels, cancer screenings (CGX). We also can provide allergy testing and pharmacogenomimcs (PGX) testing.
For more info contact us at
You can get this visit to develop or update a personalized prevention help plan to prevent disease and disability based on your current health and risk factors.
Electronic Behavioral Health Screens
Depression Screening and other Behavioral Health screenings are administered by office staff. Each screening takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Electronic Neurocognitive Screening
Patients that have suspected neurocognitive issues are appropriate for the electronic screening test.
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
• PGx DNA testing-Pharmacogenetics testing is a DNA test that shows how your genes effect your body’s response to medications.
• Cancer DNA predictability (breast, ovarian, colorectal, gastric, pancreas, bladder and prostate)-Cancer DNA testing can help determine an individual’s risk for developing certain types of cancers.
• DNA FDA Cleared Cystic Fibrosis testing
• DNA Carrier testing/Inheritable disease testing
• Non-invasive Prenatal DNA Testing-noninvasive blood test that screens for the most common chromosomal abnormalities that can affect an infant’s future health.
• Blood Wellness Testing (hormones, vitamin and nutrition, heavy metals, etc.)-Blood Wellness testing is a comprehensive metabolic panel that provides an overall picture of the body’s health.
• Food Allergy Blood Testing-Food sensitivity and allergy testing detects your body’s immune response to foods commonly found in your diet.
• Urinalysis Testing-is used to screen for and/or help diagnose conditions such as urinary tract infections, kidney disorders, liver problems, diabetes or other metabolic conditions.
1425 Broadway #407
Seattle, Washington 98122
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you.